Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Keyboard Error

Mr. Gates strikes again.

I was just working on setting up a bunch of equipment in my studio since everything was dismantled and stored off-site for the summer. One of my first goals was to put one of the computer systems back together, so I could start working on a video editing project.

I powered the system on, forgetting that I hadn't attached a keyboard yet. Much to my amusement, the following error message came up:

"No keyboard detected. Press F1 to continue."

It takes real brilliance to come up with something like that. The only thing I've ever seen that tops that was on my tax form several years ago, where there was a message that said something resembling, "If you are blind or visually disabled, please call the following number for assistance." It's too bad that the number wasn't in braille.

No comments:

Post a Comment